What the warranty covers:
Ct Technology Pty Ltd warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use, during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, CT Technology Pty Ltd will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a like product. Replacement product or parts may include re-manufactured or refurbished parts or components.
Who the warranty protects:
This warranty is valid only for the first consumer purchaser.
What the warranty does not cover:
- Removed, revised, defaced, or damaged warranty seals and/or original factory serial numbers.
- Damage resulting from improper installation.
- Defects resulting from long-term improper use.
- Damage (including cosmetic damage such as scratches, spots, or dents), failure, loss, or personal injury due to misuse, abuse, negligence, or acts of nature.
- Damage incurred while being transported or moved by the customer.
- Damage resulting from virus infection or installation of illegal software.
Limitation of implied warranties:
There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description contained herein including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Exclusion of damages:
CT Technology Pty Ltd’s liability is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the product. CT Technology Pty Ltd shall not be liable for:
- Damage to other property caused by any defects in the product, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss if time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss go goodwill, interference with business relationship, or other commercial loss, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
- Any claim against the customer by any other property.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by CT Technology Pty Ltd.